Slow cooker cream cheese cracked chicken with chili is one of the best things I have ever made. My family loves it, especially my kids. I have made this dish 3 times this month and my family asks for more. This recipe gets auto-added to my menu every alternate weekend.
- Skinless chicken breasts
- Can corn, drained
- Black beans drained and rinsed
- Dice tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- Chicken broth
- Chopped bacon
- Hidden Valley Ranch Original seasoning & salad dressing mix
- Chili powder
- Onion powder
- Cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
The BEST Cheesy-Chicken Chili Ever!
This slow-cooker creamy chicken chili is easy to make, you need to just throw all the ingredients in the slow cooker and close the lid. The preparation time is just 5 minutes. This is also one of the reasons why this recipe is in repeat mode.
How To Make Slow-Cooker Chicken Chili
This slow cooker cracks chicken chili and is loaded with healthy ingredients (a full list of ingredients is listed below ). To cut down the calories, you can use turkey bacon and low-fat cream cheese. I would stay away from fat-free cream cheese since it doesn’t melt well in the soup.
Add a little kick and heat to this slow cooker recipe. make sure to add mild diced tomatoes and green chilies.
Make Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili on the Stove
This slow cooker cream cheese chicken chili alternatively can also be made on the stove. Make sure to cook it on medium heat until the chicken is completely cooked. If you are short on time, then replace chicken breasts with some chopped rotisserie chicken. If you prefer to take this route, then dump all the ingredients in an oven, boil and simmer them for 20 minutes.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 11 or 15-oz can corn, drained
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 10-oz can dice tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1 1-oz packet Hidden Valley Ranch Original seasoning & salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place chicken breasts at the bottom of the slow cooker
Add green chilies, corn, chicken broth, black beans, onion powder, diced tomatoes, ranch seasoning, and bacon. Stir the ingredients together. Place the low-fat cream cheese on top of the chicken.
Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook it on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Remove the chicken and shred it with the forks. Return to the slow cooker. Stir cheddar cheese into chili.