Instant pot low carb and keto chicken soup with pieces of tender chicken, vegetables, herbs, and the broth make it delicious and comforting. This is a healthy keto soup that is perfect for dinner. It is super easy and simple to make. You can also freeze the soup and also works great as quick meal prep.
Instant pot chicken soup is healthy and delicious and can be easily customized as per your taste and nutritional requirements. It is very easy to make even if you are first time instant pot user You can easily whip together even when you are short on time
One Of The Best Instant Pot Dinner Recipe Which Is Keto & Low Carb Friendly
You would have known by now that this is the easiest keto dinner recipe that you can make in the instant pot. You can make your broth or you can purchase chicken stock from the store. It requires minimal effort from you other than diving onion, carrots & celery.
This recipe is easily adaptable you can easily change ingredients as per your wish. You can replace chicken thighs with chicken breasts and add few more vegetables in zucchini curls in place of paste. You can also use ghee instead of butter or use non-stick spray or any other oil.
Tools Used To Make Instant Pot Chicken Soup
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker – This is my favorite Instant Pot. I have been using it for the last 4 years and made some delicious recipes.
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro Knife
- Gorilla Grip Original Oversized Cutting Board
- U-Taste 10 Piece Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Keto Instant Pot Chicken Soup
- 4 tbsp butter
- ½ cup onion diced
- 1 cup carrots peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill or thyme or, 2 tsp dried
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 stalks of celery sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 quarts chicken stock or chicken bone broth
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into 1" cubes
- Set your instant pot on saute setting high and melt the butter. Saute onion, carrots, celery & garlic for 5 minutes
- Add chicken, broth, salt, herbs & pepper into the pot.
- Seal the lid and pressure cook on HIGH for 5 minutes. After the timer is done, do a quick natural pressure release.
- If you want you can add further salt, pepper, and herbs as per your taste.
- Serve hot.