If You are a fan of Asian style potstickers then you will love these delicious keto potstickers with Asian dipping sauce. They are low carb & gluten-free and one of the easiest potstickers you will ever make.
I am very delighted to share this recipe with you since it is one of my favorite recipes. The taste of this recipe is very similar to that of Gyoza dumplings which you get in the restaurants. Even though my family is not into a keto or low carb diet they love this recipe so much.
How To Make These Asian Potstickers?
One of my friends who is an Asian food enthusiast suggested the idea of making potstickers using cheese shells when we were discussing making Asian dumplings. I always know that cheese shells can make perfect potstickers. I did not try making potstickers or dumplings in the past since I was wary of folding any low carb dough and that very idea makes me go crazy.
So the idea of using cheese shells instead of the low carb dough gave me the strength to make the potstickers and finally delicious keto potstickers born in my kitchen.
Potstickers turned out so great that my family can’t stop talking about it to our relatives and from that time potstickers were made once every weekend. They taste much better when served with Asian style dipping sauce.
What Is The Best Cheese To Use To Make Keto Potstickers
Also, make sure to use white vinegar instead of rice vinegar since white vinegar is carb-free and some brands of rice vinegar contain carbs.
Keto Sweets – 80 Mouthwatering Keto Dessert Recipes, Shipped Right To Your Door, For FREE!
Click here to order your copy now!
Keto Asian Potstickers
- ⅛ of a small green cabbage finely diced (about a ⅓ cup)
- 8 slices Mozzarella cheese not fresh Mozzarella, or can also use Monterey Jack cheese slices
- ¼ lb ground pork or ground chicken
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp minced green onion
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos or tamari sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos or tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp organic white vinegar not rice vinegar
- ¼ tsp chili oil * optional
- Low the heat setting down, cover, and simmer for 2 minutes. Later turn off the heat completely but leave the lid on to maintain the warm.
- Place the cheese on the baking sheet and put inside the preheated oven and bake it for 4 to 6 minutes or until the cheese edges turn brown.
- Remove the sheet from the oven and allow it to cool for 2 minutes
- On the center of each cheese slices add 2 teaspoons of meat cabbage filling and fold one corner of the cheese over to the opposite corner pressing down firmly making a triangle shape. Make sure the edges remain folded properly before placing it back into the oven where it will be sealed completely due to the heat.
- Put it back into the oven and back it on 375 degrees F for 2 to 3 minutes or until the potstickers edges melt completely and sealed.
- Remove it from the oven and allow it to cool
- Mix all the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl and serve with potstickers