This delicious chicken enchilada soup dish is low-carb and keto-friendly, making it perfect for the whole family! You can’t go wrong with Green Enchiladas Chicken Soup, which has a creamy soup of green enchiladas sauce, cheeses, and soft shredded chicken. Perfect for those hectic evenings! This dish can be prepared in a slow cooker, on the stovetop, or in an Instant Pot.
- Medium onion
- Cloves garlic
- Chicken breast
- Chicken stock
- Enchilada Green Sauce
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Cream
- Jack Cheese
Making The Green Enchilada Chicken Soup In The Instant Pot
Once the Instant pot is heated, add 1 teaspoon of oil
Add 1 medium onion
Add 3 Gloves of Garlic. Mix together.
Add 1 Large Chicken Breast
Add 3 cups of chicken broth.
Add 10 OZ Green Enchilada Sauce
Place the lid, press ‘Soup’, and set a timer for 10 minutes
After 10 minutes, open the lid. Take the chicken breast out and shred.
Press Saute again
Add 4 OZ Cream Cheese and stir well until it is mixed thoroughly.
Next, add 1/2 cup of heavy cream
1 Cup Jack Cheese, Shredded.
Add Cilantro & shredded chicken. Mix well.
Add salt and pepper for taste.
Add toppings of your choice and serve.
- On Saute, add 1 tsp oil, 1 medium onion & 3 garlic cloves. Mix together.
- Add 1 large chicken breast, 3 cups chicken broth, and 10 oz Green Enchilada Sauce. Place the lid, press 'Soup', and set the timer for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, open the lid. Take the chicken breast out and shred it.
- Press Saute again. Add 4 OZ Cream Cheese and stir well until it is mixed.
- Next add 1/2 cup of heavy cream, 1 cup of Jack Cheese, Shredded, cilantro, and finally shredded chicken. Mix well.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper for taste.
- Add toppings of your choice and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346kcalTotal Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 130mgSodium: 962mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 39g