Instant pot chocolate cheesecake is an easy and super delicious dessert recipe. My kids are in love with this chocolate cheesecake and the idea of topping it with oreo crust and chocolate ganache takes it to another notch.
Easy Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake
The instant pot has been a game-changer for me in the kitchen. I can easily make delicious dinner on time as well as make some yummy desserts like this instant pot chocolate cheesecake.
MAKING OF CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE IN INSTANT POT
To start, first, we need to make the crust. It is very easy to make the crust, take some Oreos, crush it and spread them in a pan and let it freeze. Next, jump to making cheesecake. Mix together the cocoa, sugar, and cream cheese until it’s nice and creamy. Next, by one at a time add chocolate, eggs, and sour cream.
Once the mixture is mixed well, take the crust out and pour it on top. On a high-pressure instant pot covered with foil bake the cheesecake with water for about 34 minutes.
MAKING OF CHOCOLATE GANACHE
Chocolate ganache is an important part of cheesecake since it adds an extra flavor to the dessert. It is easy to make, just heat whip the cream and chocolate chips in a saucepan, and once melted pour it over the cheesecake.
Keto Sweets – 80 Mouthwatering Keto Dessert Recipes, Shipped Right To Your Door, For FREE!
Click here to order your copy now!
Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake
- 20 double stuffed Oreos
- 2 - 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Crush the cookies using the food processor
- Line the parchment sheet on the 8-inch springform pan and spray the sides.
- Squeeze the crust to the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Put the crust into the freezer while you make the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese, sugar, and cocoa, beat and Mix the ingredients together until well combined.
- Whip in sour cream, melted chocolate and vanilla until combined
- Add eggs one at a time. Mix well.
- Take out the crust from the freezer and pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust.
- Cover the top of the cheesecake with foil
- Add 1 cup of water into the instant pot
- Place the cheesecake on the trivet and then to the pot
- Close the lid and turn the sealing knob
- Set the timer to 35 minutes and IP on high pressure
- Once the timer goes off do the natural release
- Remove the lid and take the cheesecake out of the pot
- Place the cake on the wire rack and allow it to cook
- Place it back into the fridge overnight
- Take a small pot and on medium heat pour the heavy whipping cream
- Wait till it boils slightly before pouring over the chocolate chips in a glass bowl
- Allow it to sit for 3 minutes and whisk in until smooth
- Scoop the ganache on the cheesecake and smoothing evenly
- Spray some chocolate sprinkles on top
- Allow ganache to settle and firm before serving.