If you are on a keto diet or low carb diet then I am sure you are a fan of keto fat bomb recipes. One of my favorite fat bombs recipes is Jalapeno Cream Cheese Fat Bombs.
These fat bombs are high in fat and it helps to boost your healthy fat intake. Fat bombs can be made in different shapes and they can be sweet or savory. Fat bombs are considered as delicious treats that keep your taste buds satisfied and your body on the low carb diet.
Keto Sweets – 80 Mouthwatering Keto Dessert Recipes, Shipped Right To Your Door, For FREE!
CLICK HERE to order your copy now!
- 8 ounces 1 cup full-fat cream cheese
- 4 slices bacon chopped and cooked, grease reserved
- 4 ounces 1/2 cup loosely filled shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 jalapeno peppers, stems and seeds removed
- 3 ounces 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp expeller-pressed coconut oil
- 2 ounces 1/3 cup bacon grease, use more coconut oil if you don't have enough from your bacon
- Melt the solid-state coconut oil
- In a medium skillet cook the bacon on a medium heat
- Remove the stems and seeds from the Jalapeno peppers and dice it finely.
- Mix the Jalapeno peppers, cheddar cheese, bacon grease, diced jalapeno, and melted coconut oil in a mixing bowl. Remember not to include cooked bacon yet.
- On a parchment-lined loaf pan press cream cheese mixture and chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Place the bacon pieces aside for serving
- Once the cream cheese mixture thickens remove it from the loaf pan and slice it into 18 equal pieces
- Smoothly roll the mixture into balls and then into crumbled bacon as desired
- Serve immediately or store the balls without covering the bacon in the fridge for 5 days or 4 weeks in the freezer.
80 Mouthwatering Keto Dessert Recipes, Shipped Right To Your Door, For FREE! ( Pay Only For Shipping ):
- Grab your Digital Cookbook here
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 134Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 9gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g