Who doesn’t love pancakes? most of them love to eat pancakes for their breakfast. I used to wonder why there is no proper recipe which is considered as low carb or keto-friendly but today I will show you how to make perfect keto pancakes which are fluffy and delicious.
In my family, most of them follow the keto diet and we miss eating pancakes during the weekend. That is the time I started my search for the perfect keto pancake recipe.
Which Is Best. Almond Flour or Coconut Flour Pancakes?
My first try of making pancakes was done using coconut flour and it was truly a horrid experience. Pancakes with coconut flour taste not good at all.
The problem was not only with the taste but also with the texture, it was very dry and different from the regular pancakes.
Next, I tried making pancakes using almond flour. This time I added few whipped egg whites and they tasted very different not like the usual pancakes.
This prompted me to try my version of almond flour and cream cheese-based pancakes along with the regular pancake measurements.
What I did was I threw it in the blender to smoothen it and then poured out the batter on the pan and slathered it with butter and sugar-free syrup and voila I successfully created a pancake that looks and taste like a regular pancake.
I served it to my family and they can’t get enough of these delicious pancakes.
Healthy Low Carb Keto Pancakes
These Keto Pancakes are a great healthy option compared to regular pancakes at just 4 net carbs per serving!
These pancakes are not only tasty but also great for health, with just 4 net carbs per servings it makes a perfect low carb breakfast option.
The presence of almond flour and cream cheese also makes it a gluten-free recipe. You can add a little bit of sugar and serve it to kids and they will still be healthier than the regular pancakes.
Try making these low carb pancakes at least once I promise they taste just like your regular pancakes
Keto Sweets – 80 Mouthwatering Keto Dessert Recipes, Shipped Right To Your Door, For FREE!
Click here to order your copy now!
Delicious Keto Pancakes
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract yes, 2 full tablespoons!
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp stevia glycerite equals about 2.5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 tsp Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 2 cups blanched finely ground almond flour 8 oz – please measure by weight, not volume
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Avocado oil spray for griddle
- Add egg, water, and cream cheese to the blender.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth and then allow it to sit for 2 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Start pouring 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter for every pancake on the skillet
- Allow the one side of the batter to cook until you see the little bubbles and then flip it and continue like this until both the side of the pancakes turned to brown. Continue this process until you used all the batter.
- Top it up with butter and syrup and serve.