Keto mango cream cheese fat bombs are one of my favorite fat bombs recipe and it is easy to make. It requires very simple ingredients to make this yummy treat.
Keto-Friendly Mango Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
As you are already aware that mangoes are high in sugar content and carbs than any other fruit but if we mix it with the right ingredient we can lower the net carbs to only 2.5 per fat bomb.
These mini treats are a great alternative to regular blackberries or strawberries fat bombs.
Try these fat bombs during your house parties, I am sure your family and friends will love it!
If you are a fan of Mangoes then you would love these fat bombs. Mango cream cheese fat bombs can be made in under 5 minutes ( not including freezer time ).
You can’t go wrong with this simple to make homemade keto fat bomb recipe. Try this today at your home.
Keto Sweets – 80 Mouthwatering Keto Dessert Recipes, Shipped Right To Your Door, For FREE!
CLICK HERE To Order Your Copy Now!
Mango Cream Cheese Fat Bombs – Keto & Low CarbCourse: KetoCuisine: American
- Blend the mango in the food processor
- Add vanilla, cream cheese, butter, cinnamon, and stevia. Mix until smooth.
- Put the equal quantity of chopped walnuts into the silicon praline mold
- Fill the silicon praline mold with the mashed mango mixture
- Put it in the freezer for up to 1 to 2 hours
- Unmold and serve.
- NUTRITION INFO: Calories: 135 kcal, Carbohydrates: 3g, Protein: 2g Fat: 13g, Fiber: 0.5g.
- 80 Mouthwatering Keto Dessert Recipes, Shipped Right To Your Door, For FREE! ( Pay Only For Shipping ): Grab your Digital Cookbook here