These cabbage wrapped dumplings are called by different names in Asian countries some places they are known as potstickers, in some, they are called minced meat wrappers made with some kind of flour.
Here I am going to turn these delicious dumplings into keto comfort food by replacing the flour wrappers with the cabbage wrappers.
With that, I will also show you how to make an amazing peanut dipping sauce that goes nicely with the dumplings. So let’s get started.
One Of The Flavorful Keto Dumplings
I love this recipe very much since it gives me an option to recreate this into a variety of dumplings. Replace the chicken with some shrimps, perhaps some beef, maybe do a combination of both chicken and shrimp. Options are endless. You can also play with the herbs and spices and come up with a variety of flavorful combinations.
Here is a ninja tip – Boil the cabbage first to and the leaves will come off easily. So go ahead and make these awesome cabbage dumplings today.
Keto Sweets – 80 Mouthwatering Keto Dessert Recipes, Shipped Right To Your Door, For FREE!
CLICK HERE To Order Your Copy Now!
Chicken and Cabbage Dumplings
- 500 grams Chicken mince
- 25 grams onion grated
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Spring Onion
- 5 grams Fresh Coriander
- 10 Cabbage Leaves
- Sichuan Pepper Powder
- Pandan powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Tsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tsp Soya Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- Juice of half a lime
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Strip and boil the cabbage leaves in water for 5 minutes till it becomes soft.
- In a mixing bowl add minced meat, ginger, onion, garlic paste, spring onion, coriander, and spices.
- Fill the cabbage leaves with mince fillings and roll into dumplings.
- Steam the dumplings on the boiling water
- Serve with peanut dipping sauce.
- To make this dumpling little crispier pan fry them on a super hot skillet for 2 to 3 minutes on both the sides till you get the desired char.
Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Grab your Digital Cookbook here