Many of us are not aware of how fat bombs not only help to curb hunger, keep you on track in your keto journey but also taste good. I strongly urge you to try this keto fat bombs recipe at least once and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised to know how tasty and healthy it is.
It is always a challenge to eat healthy when you follow a food restricting diet like gluten-free, paleo, keto. There is no magic food that can instantly knock your food cravings, keep you in shape and healthy. But you can still whip up a batch of these delicious fat bombs and stay on track with your keto journey.
What is a Fat Bomb?
Fat bombs are usually low carb bite-sized snacks that help you fight hunger and keep you full throughout the day.
These delicious chocolate fat bombs are made up of 90% fat which makes it a perfect keto-friendly snack.
Why is Fat Important to a Human Body?
There used to be a time when we were asked to avoid fat completely as it is a harmful thing to our body. But nowadays, things have changed, today even scientists have agreed that fat can be healthy if it is consumed in the right kind or right amount.
Few common known benefits of fat are:
- Helps to improve brain function
- Minimizes the risk of heart disease
- Improves the immune system
- Curb the food cravings
The main source of fats for these keto fat bombs is from coconut and almond butter. They have all the benefits needed for your body and they taste better too.
Keto Diet-Friendly Fat Bombs
It is not like these fat bombs should be consumed only by those who follow keto, low carb, paleo, or gluten-free diet but anyone who loves a tasty snack can freely enjoy these delicious fat bombs.
Quick 3-Ingredient Keto Chocolate Fat Bombs
The things which make these fat bombs a favorite among the keto dieters is the fact that you can make them easily. It requires only 2 minutes and 3 ingredients to put together these amazing keto chocolate fat bombs. The ingredients used are coconut oil, cocoa powder, and almond butter.
No Sweeteners Added
Since it is a keto compliance fat bomb no sweeteners are used during the making, not even natural sweetener. Each serving contains less than 1 gm of sugar, so don’t keep your expectations high as this will not taste like your regular sweet peanut butter cups.
Approach these low carb fat bombs with a proper mindset without any huge expectation and I am sure you will love it even if you are not a fan of the keto diet. The taste is similar to dark chocolate and if you are not a fan of dark chocolate don’t worry there are two small tweaks if you make to the recipe it will taste better for you.
Let’s Make Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs
As said before it is very easy to make fat bombs. You can follow 2 methods to make them.
- You can mix and stir all the ingredients in a small glass bowl and eat it with a spoon. or
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour it into small paper muffin cups or candy molds and freeze them until firm. With this method, you can make a large batch of these fat bombs. I prefer this method since I can stock as many fat bombs in my freezer.
More Keto-Friendly Keto Sweets Recipes:
- Delicious Keto Pancakes
- Keto Instant Pot Blueberry Muffins
- Low Carb Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- No-Bake Keto Cookies- Gluten-Free & Sugar-Free
Keto Sweets – 80 Mouthwatering Keto Dessert Recipes, Shipped Right To Your Door, For FREE!
Click here to order your copy now!
- 1/2 tablespoon melted organic coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon organic cacao powder
- 1/2 tablespoon almond butter*
- 1 –3 drops liquid stevia, optional
- 1 cup melted organic coconut oil
- 1 cup organic cacao powder
- 1 cup almond butter*
- 10 + drops, as desired liquid stevia, optional
Single Serving Fat Bombs
- Add the melted coconut oil into the mixture of cacao and almond butter and serve right away.
32 Servings Fat Bombs
- Melt the coconut oil and mix it with the cacao and almond butter mixture, stir it well until no lumps are found. Add the 1 tbsp of mixture into 32 small paper muffin cups.
- Put the cups in the freezer until hard.
- Remove the cups and serve the fat bombs and store the leftovers in the freezer.
- Make sure to use sugar-free almond butter. My favorite brand is Woodstock smooth almond butter and the nutritional values are based on this brand.
- Do not forget to keep the fat bombs in the freezers as it gets melts when exposed to warm weather.
80 Mouthwatering Keto Dessert Recipes, Shipped Right To Your Door, For FREE!
Order your copy of the Cookbook here
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 122.5Total Fat: 11.75gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 2.25gSugar: 0.5gProtein: 1.7g