Low carb keto mini buns are easy to make homemade buns. These buns are abundant in nutrients and filling. Made with almond flour they are delicious when served with nut butter or my favorite chia seed jam.
If you are a fan of bread and butter keto mini buns are the perfect solution for it. When on a ketogenic diet then it is very important staying on a low carb diet means cutting all grains from your diet. These low carb mini buns are a perfect answer to low carb food. They can be a perfect snack recipe.
These mini buns are filled with nutrition. They are delicious and satisfying so I make them in small batches to keep the carbs count under control.
I have 8 cavity mini loaf pan which I use to bake these keto mini buns, it is one of the best ways to bake them.
8 cavity mini loaf pan helps hold the shape of the bun and provides the surface to apply cream cheese, peanut butter or sandwich spreads like the ones made with salmon and chicken.
Tips To Make Low Carb Keto Buns
- In a Food Processor add and whip melted butter and eggs and then add salt, almond flour, sesame seeds, and herbs. Combine until smooth. Spoon the mixture into muffin cups or mini loaf pans and bake it.
- Try different flavor by replacing the sesame seeds with different herbs or by sprinkling the tops with finely grated parmesan cheese before baking.
- It takes less baking time if made using small loaf pans or muffin cups.
- This recipe makes 6 mini buns if you need more just double the recipe and store it in the air-tight container inside the fridge.
More Delicious Keto Recipes:
- Low Carb Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
- Crockpot Whole Chicken – The Best Crockpot Recipe
- No-Bake Keto Cookies- Gluten-Free & Sugar-Free
- Keto Mozzarella Sticks
Great News! You Do NOT Have to Give Up Your Favorite Bread, Sandwiches & Pizza to Follow a 100% Paleo or Ketogenic Diet… Read More
Low Carb Keto Mini Buns
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds white or black or a combination of both
- 1 tablespoon dried herbs such as rosemary dill, oregano, thyme
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 cup 100 gm blanched Superfine almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 425°F & melt the butter.
- Pour the melted butter to the bowl of the food processor and add eggs. Pulse to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and mix well.
- Spoon the batter into the parchment paper-lined muffin tins or non-stick mini loaf pans.
- Bake the mixture at 425°F for 10 to 12 minutes. Once baked remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 5 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack. If you are using paper liners then remove immediately.
- Serve with chia seed jam ( my favorite ), butter, cheese, or nut butter.